Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another tick against Paris


The last thing I removed from my duffel was my henna conditioner, I had no idea what 50 pounds felt like, but I thought the duffel was heavy.

It was 39 lbs. I have blown over €100s on shampoo/conditioner/finishing (WTF) and a moisturizer. My poor hair looks like straw. I want to shave it off!

I blame Paris. Women here must have the thinnest hair on earth. Nothing I've tried is for a good head of hair. Oh. The conditioner doesn't move from where I put it on my head.

Le soupire!

Poems are popping outta my head! Wish I had faith in them. There's a of course it's in Tucson! I'm going to call to see if I can get into a class, or get private tutoring. Need poems by then. Maybe I'll have more faith in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment